Wednesday, March 26, 2014

High School Digital Photography- Mrs. Payton


Teenage Issues/Motivational Posters

Teachers were given the assignment, at the beginning of the year, to choose a word that they wanted to focus their year on. I chose to focus on the word POSITIVITY. I wanted to work on this not only in my everyday life, but I also wanted to help encourage my students to focus on creating a positive school climate.

While working with Mrs. Colvin, the freshman campus guidance counselor, we decided that we would like students to create posters that showed different teenage social issues along with posters that helped to motivate and encourage others. Our plan is to print these posters, frame them, and then have them on display at the new 9+ building. 









1 comment:

  1. Photography is an art which not only helps to capture photos but, it also helps to learn lot of things. I have recently found a firm called my photo sharing which is providing the service of photography for beginners.
    Learn Digital Photography Basics

    ReplyDelete